Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Still Battling the Virus.

I'm still under the grips of this nasty bug, I am seeing small signs of improvement and I don't seem to cough everytime I move a muscle but I am far from feeling healthy.  I haven't been hit this hard by anything in a long my energy is spent before I take a step away from my bed in the morning.

One good thing is I'm not sleeping all through the day, I am not clear headed enough to stitch which is fine because I don't think I could even hold the needle.  Last week went by in a blur and finally a few days ago I was able to read without falling asleep halfway through a paragraph.

I haven't updated my Reading Challenges for 2016 in quite sometime and truth be told I pretty much forgot about them I do keep a list of everything I read so here's what I read for the Color Coded Challenge a wonderful little book the Red Notebook by Antoine Laurain it was just the light reading I needed this week. This is for the color read

For my Cruisin Through the Cozies reading challenge this week I did manage to finish reading:
and I am currently reading;
For the I Love Library Books reading challenge I am read:
Well that's about it for now, I'm tired so off I go with the hope this miserable bug finally leaves me alone so I can get back to living.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you feel much better soon. There are so many that have this lingering bug.

    Enjoy reading and this quiet down time that you are having. You will 'be well' again.

    Happy Spring ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better now! That's a lot of variety in reading - what a fun way to choose your books. ~cq4fun

    ReplyDelete