Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Slow Stitching on a Rainy Sunday

 More stitching progress on the Give Thanks piece I am embroidering. The leaves and birds are complete, I hope to have the words done early this week or perhaps today if all goes well.




 The weather changed this week as the month of October began, the mornings were cool and dry and love 60's I love the cool dry air with a slight breeze promising cooler days to come.  We have had a mostly cloudy day yesterday and today we have rain which saves me dragging out the watering can.

I'm nearly done with the Give Thanks piece and trying to decide what to stitch next. Today I'm going to join Kathy's Quilts link party and take a look at what other talented bloggers and stitchers are making. Here is the link: https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2020/10/slow-sunday-stitching.html

8 comments:

  1. Great progress on Give Thanks. I went and copied off that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leaves are so wonderful, at first I thought they were appliqued. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your days there do sound lovely at the moment. Your beautiful stitched leaves give a sense of the leaves that are changing outside in your part of the world. The stitching on each leaf is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sentiment and beautiful stitching too. Lovely photos of the sun setting in your other post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching is looking so nice, how are you going to finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embroidery is lovely I love the leaf colours very Autumnal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is coming along so nicely! Your satin stitching is lovely. I really look forward to this time of year--the weather is just part of the reason! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb: I am not good at a satin stitch, your is perfect.
    Have a great day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete