Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Hitting a Wall, Goddess a Month stitching, New Books

 So last week I hit a wall again with this whole health issue, I was doing so well with the cardiac rehab and then Friday I was hit with overwhelming fatigue and shortness of breath so no rehab.  It threw me this fatigue and by Saturday my blood pressure was unusually low for me 95/58 with heart rate at 44 all through the day I monitored my BP it didn't change much but my heart rate went up into the 50's so that's good.  Sunday most of the day the BP was about the same then finally increased in the early evening.  

Monday, I was so out of it after packing up the orders for shipping. I kept taking breaks I just lay on the sofa hoping the next time I stood up everything would pass, it didn't.  I had called the rehab center and they told me not to come in until I saw my doctor on Friday because they didn't want to chance me falling or worse.  I am so disappointed in all this, I was doing so well in the rehab and walking short walks on the days I didn't have rehab.  I hope I am just suffering some kind of bug.  I started to feel a little better this afternoon so maybe it's passing.  I have a list of questions for the cardiologist, I sure as heck hope he has answers.

On the stitching front, I am behind my goddess of the month project but still making slow progress on the July goddess Isis.


 The wings are all that need to be stitched, I did start the August goddess, Ariadne, but haven't taken a clear enough photo.  The photos I did take were so blurry,  I used my phone and most of the time that happens so I will have to pull out my camera and get a photo.

I just pre-ordered 2 new craft books set to release in the Autumn 2 in October and 1 in November. The Crocheting Witch and Fiber Magick are fiber/needle arts. 



Well that's all I have for now, Friday isn't going to get here soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. I’m sorry that you are having problems. Hopefully it’s just a passing thing.

    ReplyDelete