Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Another Sunday of Slow Stitching

 Brrrr! The weather has turned cold here in north central Florida, we have had 2 consecutive nights of freeze warnings and another one tonight as temps drop to 29 degrees.  It's 45 outside right now and it feels like its freezing, a great day to be inside stitching.

I have the clothing on the 3rd figure done and just started on the body parts on the first figure. When I


moved my hoop I automatically went back to the first figure instead of beginning the body parts of the figure I just stitched. The third figure is stitched in DMC 601 which is the darkest of the 3 pink shades I'm using for this piece.  I'm using DMC 436 for the flesh pieces.

I have 2 other projects ready to begin once I pull out the fabric I want to use and a piece I've had in a Q-Snap frame I started last year I really need to get back to stitching. 

I am linking my post to Kathy's Quilts today, click the link to see what Kathy and other talented bloggers are stitching.

 https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2022/01/slow-sunday stitching_0558537504.html


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching. Hope you can stay warm. I had about 5 plant fatalities when we had freezing weather here in Northern California about a month ago. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking great so far. Looking forward to seeing the entire piece out of the hoop.

    ReplyDelete