Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Recovering is Slow and Steady, My Walk that Felt Like a Mile and Moon Crystals stitching Continues.

 Recovery is coming along at a slow and steady pace I am walking just about every morning now up to the corner and back, today is the second time I walk back and forth twice, it felt like a mile. At 7:30 in the morning the air was cool and drier and the sky was clear. The Birds sang the entire time.

This photo above is the view from the corner to my driveway a nice straight walk there and back again. This morning there was a light misty fog above the roof and tree tops.

I have lived on this Cul de Sac 3 years and today is the first time I noticed this sewer cover, funny how I have walked this path so often and just never took notice.
They Mexican Petunias are blooming nicely and the butterflies and bees visit daily, some of the plants have grown taller than the gardenia shrub.
The Moon followed me along on my walk today, it's the first time I saw it this week, most mornings the skies were so cloudy and gray so I snapped a few photos, more rain coming later today so it was a treat to see the moon.  I haven't seen her at night yet this month.

I did manage to get in some hand embroidery on the Moon Crystals pieces from the SAL last month.

I just have to complete the moth and it's done, then to decide whether to make it a hanging in a hoop or a pillow cover.
I plan to get this done sometime this week or over the weekend. Then continue work of the greenman and start another pattern I have ready.

So that's where I am today. How is your week going?




1 comment:

  1. Well done on keeping up with the walking. It's funny what we notice when we slow down.
    The moon crystals are lovely, that moth is gorgeous.
    I haven't blogged much this month, got several posts stacked up for the last week and all the round-ups!

    ReplyDelete