Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ort report, TUSAL for September 2015

Once again its the monthly New Moon (time does fly) and we all know what that means, its TUSAL time.  Here are my ORTS for this months Tusal, Not sure what a TUSAL is well simply put its the Totally Useless Stitch A Long hosted by It's Daffy Cat click the link if you want to know more or want to join too.
http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-totally-useless-stitch-long-2015.html

Any way here are my orts most are black threads from the Hocuspocusville Quilt blocks, that's block
number two under the threads ther white threads are from the fabric edges, there are a few green threads in there from my Holly King piece I work on when all those black threads make my eyes blur.

My ORTS jar is nearly full but there is room for the next few months ORT Reports left in 2015 I just tamp them down and keep on stitching.
If you save your Orts and aren't sure what to do with them here is a short tutorial on making Ornaments.http://hugsarefun.com/embroidery-floss-ornaments/

Well that's my September Tusual Ort report.

We are having a rainy Sunday here in my neck of the woods so I plan to spend a few hours stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment