Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

I just love the colors of Fall!

My entries may be scarce and short over the next few weeks while I attend the various Fall Festivals in and around the city, county and state of Florida.

While we don't get much in the way of leaves changing color we do add enough of our own color in the way of decorations and produce much like those in the photo above.  There is a Scarecrow festival this weekend I plan to check out though I sure hope they aren't as creepy as this one.
I am feeling particularly homesick for the change of season his year so I am going out and finding it here in Florida.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're able to find some fall in Florida. We love to head to Florida late fall to get some much needed vitamin D. Enjoy your festivities. Hope we get to see lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had more autumnal festivals in the UK. We have bonfire night which is good, but I would love to go to a pumpkin festival!

    ReplyDelete