Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

New Moon again and time for the Totally Useless Stitch A Long

Well yesterday was the New Moon so I am a day late but I can still post my orts for the TUSAL aka:Totally Useless Stitch A Long over at Its daffy cats blog:   https://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2018/05/totally-useless-update-wait.html

My photo looks a bit washed out must be either the lighting or photographer error.  The orts were from the Greenman and the Antlered Goddess pieces I recently finished hand embroidering.
Green Man pattern Urban Threads
Entering the Forest on Beltane Eve my design
The few white threads are from the Sashiko style piece I have been slowly working on the kit is from Scarlett Rose Celtic and is called Aine.
On Monday the package of Kreinik threads came in the mail, these are for the newest stitch at home challenge which you are required to use in you piece and are supplied by SFSNAD.
Lots of lovely colors in this bag o' bits which now has me rethinking my entire idea for the challenge. I guess its a good thing I sketched several different ideas, however, now I'm thinking of creating a design around the colors of threads I'd use. Here is a link for the challenge:
 http://www.sfneedleworkanddesign.org/rules-and-entry-form/

3 comments:

  1. Nice pile of orts! Love the antlered goddess and her deer companion. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such interesting projects that you have been working on, Deb - great ORTs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting designs, I love the Green Man his eyes are stunning.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete