Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rainy day reading

Yesterday between the raining thunder storms I made it to the library to pick up the books I had reserved. Florida is in the rainy season and this week we have had some strong thunderstorms due to a weather front but so far no hurricane activity and checking the accuweather website the alert states rain will begin in 68 minutes.

I have a few books to choose from, Murder in Merino is the newest book in the Seaside Knitters series the other two books are by authors I haven't read before, Back Home Again was recommended by a friend as was the Tea for Two, well I'm always up for a story centering around tea, speaking of tea, this week while going through some stuff I came across an old issue of Tea A Magazine from winter 2000/2001
Either I was saving this issue for a particular reason now long forgotten or I will probably come across other issues.
And now before the rains come let me go have a cup of tea and run some errands.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment