Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Books and Butterflies

This is what I am reading this week:
I just started The Storied Life of A.J.Fikry and I'm hooked, this book and The Snow Child are books mentioned to my by a friend and I thought I would give them a shot. Both are by authors I haven't read before so I can add to my growing list of new authors to read. New as in I haven't read any thing by them before.

Butterfly populations have been decreasing due to habitat loss, climate change and pesticide use. And here's one thing we can do to help Place a plate of overripe fruit outside because decaying fruits have carbohydrates and minerals that most butterflies need.

1 comment:

  1. Your new reads sound interesting - I'm always on the lookout for something new to read so will make a note of these - any other good hints to share???
    Hope all is well with you,

    jillayne

    ReplyDelete