Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

December's New Moon Ort Report

Another New Moon is on the horizon so its time once again for a picture of my Orts for this months TUSAL Report. Not sure what a TUSAL is click the link and let Daffycat tell you all about it. http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-totally-useless-stitch-long-2015.html

I have a nice little pile of Orts mostly from the Holly King and block three of the HocusPocusville Quilt.
December Orts
I made good progress on Sunday slow stitching and hope to have this block completed shortly as long as my fingers hold up.
bubble and brew block 3
Well that's it for my December Tusal report, its been a wonderful year of stitching and taking part in the Totally Useless Stitch A Long motivates me to stitch more.
Here is a shot of my orts jar filled with most of my threads for the year, there is still room for more which I plan to add in the last weeks of this year. Its been a very good stitching year for me and for the up coming new year I will carry over my goal of last year to add more creative activity in my life.  
Taking part in the TUSAL and Slow Sunday Stitching over at Kathy's Quilts ( http://www.kathysquilts.blogspot.ca/ ) has really helped keep me motivated not only to stitch more but to venture into other areas I haven't tried before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment