Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Some Silly November Ramblings

Well its November so how about a little poem to welcome in the new month and cooler weather.
Not sure what to do with all those pesky leaves blowing around the yard, you can get crafty with some of them.
Fox
Lion 
And keep in mind not all chestnuts are roasted on an open fire, some are caught by creative people with a paint brush.
Chestnuts painted (aka conkers)
Yesterday I spent half the afternoon running around looking for a replacement monitor for my computer which decided to die first thing in the morning. Not the way I planned to start my day but a fitting in to last week of October which seemed to go downhill from Sunday morning when  I headed out the door for my morning walk and breakfast at my favorite little dinette, an hour after I arrived home my stomach decided to reject breakfast and anything else I had eaten in the last 24 hours.  Not sure if I had a 24 hour stomach bug or the result of under cooked sausage.  I was fine on Monday. I hope you week was better and you are having a great first of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment