Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Stitching Along

The progress on the Elemental Goddess embroidery is coming alone at a nice pace the fourth goddess
elemental goddess
has been stitched so I'll start stitching the moons later.  I'm going to add a few symbols too and I'm shaking my head wondering how I forgot to draw them on before hand, well it isn't the first time I added something after I started.

The weather is warming up here in Florida during the day today it was 60 tonight though we are set to drop to about 40. I did get in my walk today happily not coughing too much I think waiting till afternoon when it was warmer help keep the coughing to a minimum.

I'm linking my post over at Super Mom No Cape for the Monday linky party. Drop on over and have a look and if you like to embroider there is always a free vintage embroidery pattern to download.  http://www.supermomnocape.com/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-92/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb: Stay warm tonight, it is snowing like crazy here.
    This is a very interesting design, I am looking forward to seeing the finished design.
    Thank-you for the link.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by your Elemental Goddess embroidery and looking forward to seeing what you'll be adding to it.

    Thanks for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party and for the link back. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete