Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

Stitching update for late January

It's been a very productive week for me on the hand embroidery projects as well at the stitching for the 2 hand embroidery challenges I am taking part in this year.   1 Year of Stitches:2017 and A Year of Stitches.

First up is the Brigid's Cross, I'm going to make a small hanging or a small table top decoration.
Brigid's Cross
After several attempted starts and stops the stitching is finally in progress on the Winter Goddess piece.
Winter Goddess
The pattern is by Urban Threads and I used Stitch and Wash product so I didn't have to trace it.

 The pattern is called Earth Mother and can be found here:
 http://www.urbanthreads.com/products.aspx?productid=UTH2073

The hand embroidery for the Elemental Goddess is also coming along, I want to add a few symbols to the piece before I add any other embellishment to it.
Elemental Goddess
I have another project ready to put in the hoop once I make the choices of floss colors  than I'll post the project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb: great projects you have going.
    Winter Godess is lovely,I look forward to seeing your progress.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete