Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The first group of Witches have arrived.

The embroidery on block two of the Hocuspocusville Quilt is coming along and should be done in the next day or so as long as my fingers aren't too sore.
I bought a new pattern from Crabapple Hill Studio last week and I have to say my collection from this company is growing as is my collection of Witch themed embroidery and quilt patterns.
This pattern The Mystery of The Salem Witches Quilt Guild is the first of 3 panels the bottom part of the photo is the actual panel piece to be hand embroidered and crayon tinted. From the moment I saw the first sketches the artist posted on her Facebook page I knew I would buy it as soon as it was available.  Not only do I plan to make the panel I want to make each witch on a separate block of fabric either for a quilt or a small wall hanging or even a tote bag. 


No comments:

Post a Comment