Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sunday is for Stitching

These weeks of illness and not being comfortable enough to sit up long enough to do any hand embroidery for awhile I was finally able to sit up and stitch. I think I posted I pulled out an old pattern I had prepped on fabric to stitch.  The pattern was offered free from Crabapple Hill Studios.
Here is the progress I have made.








I used DMC Etoile floss in Blanc, it gives just the right amount of sparkle to the snowman I also used it on the hat pompom.
A few weeks ago I posted the new Spellcaster's Garden fabric line from Crabapple Hill Studios. I was hoping hand embroidery patterns would follow and just as I hoped they are now available, so far I have two, the witches which go so well with the fabric line as do the other patterns which I plan to pick up in the next few days.  I hope to have one of them traced and ready to stitch today or tomorrow.

This is one of the fabrics and the entire collection plus the panel which I posted about recently.

Then from Pearl Louise Designs I purchased these cute little witches to stitch as well. 
I am linking my post to Kathy's Quilts today here is the link to check out what other talented bloggers are slow stitching https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2020/08/slow-sunday-stitching.html

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're able to do some stitching and see some progress! Love that stick broom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the sparkle of the snowman! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you are feeling a little better and can now get some hand stitching done. Looks like you have some wonderful projects to work on. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet little stitchery. How lovely you are feeling better and able to enjoy a little hand stitching. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice that you are feeling well enough to enjoy some hand embroidery! The projects look fun to stitch! :)

    ReplyDelete