Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Welcome Autumn

 The fall equinox aka first day of autumn arrives on Saturday, September 23, 2023, at02:50 A.M. EDT in the Northern Hemisphere.

Yes! Autumn had arrived to north central Florida today, this morning at 7:00 a.m. it was a beautiful 60 degrees.

Despite the pain in both knees I managed a very slow walk in the park, even using the can my footsteps are unsteady.  Thursday morning can't get here soon enough, I'm just hoping the injections into the spine is effective.
Later today I plan to bake some bread and make a batch of applesauce, I have had the urge to spend some time in the kitchen which is rare for me lately.

For now though I am gathering the floss colors I need for a new embroidery project, actual for two, one is for Halloween and the other for Christmas.  Both are purchased patterns I will post more about them once I have things sorted.

Have a wonderful first day of Autumn wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment