Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Happy 1st Day of Spring

 

Spring arrived today with cool dry air and plenty of sunshine.  I noticed where the holly tree was lantana is sprouting up and I need to cut back the regrowing holly so it stays a shrub and not an overgrown tree.




The orange hibiscus continually blooms these stunning flowers every day, the plant is full of buds just waiting to open. 
One of the azalea plants is blooming, and to my surprise its a fuchsia color, I had thought it was either a white or purple.
I love the larger flowers though after all the rain yesterday and the drop in temps last night I noticed all the flowers were deflated. I sure hope it bounces back.
The Marigolds care doing well and I  need to pick up some potting soil so I can put them in a larger pot.
I may actually have a garden of sorts this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment