Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter is on the horizon

We're having another cold snap here in north central Florida and tonight we are expected to have a frost with temps around 32 again, winter  is in the air and suddenly as if by magic, my taste buds have grown tired of pumpkin and gone in search of peppermint and spice flavors.

Have a holly jolly Christmas
It's the best time of the year
Well, I don't know if there'll be snow
But have a cup of cheer

From the song "A Holly Jolly Christmas"

I don't know about you, but I like that old Burl Ives Christmas tune, I take to heart his advice to "have a cup of cheer," though to me that means a cup of Christmas tea!

I'm waiting for my tea to brew so I thought I would share my tea break with you

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh...I need that Christmas Chai!!!!! Looks delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete