Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Slow Sunday Stitching in September

We are four days into the month of September (where does the time go?) and the first slow stitching Sunday falls on my sister's birthday. So today in addition to getting some slow stitching done on block nine of Hocuspocusville I will bring a cake over to my sister so she can celebrate her birthday with some family around.

I made a little progress on block nine yesterday but not much, my fingers were really bothering me.
block nine Sept. 4
Sept 2 block nine
I will be linking up over at Kathy's Quilt for Slow Sunday Stitching follow the link and have a look at what other bloggers are hand stitching today.https://kathysquilts.blogspot.ca/2016/09/slow-sunday-stitching-and-swimming.html

4 comments:

  1. It is looking good! And some progress is better than no progress...:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really charming project -- I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed celebrating with your sister. Your block is coming along. I hope your fingers start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete