Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

Block 10 is complete

The hand Embroidery for block 10 is complete, only two more blocks to do. I just may have these embroidered by the new year.
block 10 done
I am joining the linky party over at Supermom No Cape today here is the click so you can check out what other talented bloggers are doing today and if you are into vintage embroidery patterns check out the cutest little angel today.
http://www.supermomnocape.com/2016/10/31/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-82/

I should be starting block 11 in a day or two after my fingers rest, yesterday the eye of the needle kept poking into my finger till it bled so it needs to heal a small hazard to hand stitching without a thimble and dry hands more so this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Block 10 looks great! I hate when my fingers get sore from stitching. I hope you heal fast so that you can get started on the next block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing this block! I hope the next 2 are easier for you.

    ReplyDelete