Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

New Moon and TUSAL Time

 Well her it is the New Moon for April and it's that time once again for the TUSAL(Totally Useless Stitch A Long) report. Here are my Orts for April so far.  The current project I am stitching is for my personal Goddess a Month project. This is the goddess for March I need to finish.  The pattern is from Urban Threads, I wasn't too crazy with the pattern I designed and truth to tell I not so crazy about this pattern either.  Originally I was going to alter the pattern to elongate the figures as they look squash to me, but as I am stitching further I am liking the pattern more. 

Not sure what a TUSAL is you can click the link to It's Daffy Cat's blog https://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2018/01/a-totally-useless-stitch-long.html

UPDATE: I'm late posting this I thought I had it posted but it was still in draft mode. Ugh! one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog, you are a no-reply person so I popped over to say thank you and follow your blog too!
    I think your Goddess looks a little fierce, but then she should be!

    ReplyDelete