Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Life with Kitten.

 Simon looking quite handsome it his cubby, he has been with me for 6 weeks and 2 days, life has not been quite the same since he came to stay, I'm so glad he came.

Simon at rest in his cat tree cubby, his neuter surgery went well on the 13th, he was also microchipped in case he gets out.  His recheck at the vet on Tuesday was good, he has gained 2 pounds since he has come to live with me.  

He is quite a character and finds amusement in the simplest things.  And he loves his colorful tunnel too

He likes the cat videos on YouTube especially the fishes and the mice, also videos of birds, he also gets very excited to watch the birds at the feeder from my bedroom window.
And he naps just about anywhere, lately it's in the cat tree cubby, it was a long afternoon of playtime with my son and daughter in law.

Simon keeping his eye on his domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment