After completing the embroidery I decided to put a full bobbin in my sewing machine and give it a test before lugging it to class, good thing I checked because as quick as it stitched it stopped with a jam so I re-threaded the machine, removed and checked the bobbin and ugh! another jam.
I imagine the sewing machine was feeling a bit neglected, I bought it about two years ago thinking I needed something more modern and manufactured in this century plus light enough to take along to a quilt class, not to mention it would be nice to have 60 additional stitches to play with, yet I have used it 3 maybe 4 times preferring my forty plus years old Kenmore.
But it's time for to climb of my safety rut and start being a little more adventurous again, so tomorrow the Singer machine comes with me to class and when I have the time I am going to experiment with some of the fancy stitches the machine is capable of, it is after all why I purchased this model in the first place, it will be nice to fill my Ort Jar again.
|before embroidery project|
|after embroidery project|