Thursday, October 9, 2014

Stitching Update

Well I managed a few hours of stitching today and made some progress on the pincushion piece, though with the photo I can see my lazy daisy are lacking.
I had found a nice flow and stitching was going good until a few snags on my dry fingers kept pulling the thread out of the needle ugh! Oh and I changed to a darker green floss for the center flower stems and leaves the other green was so light I had difficulty seeing the stitches.

All I have left to do is the 2 large flowers, leaves along the dark green stem and a few french knots, then I'm on to the needle book piece which isn't to detailed.
And a look at the back side of the work.
Through out the day I was working on this for about 4 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for sharing Deb. I always like looking at the back side of my work too. It looks neat, I think.
    Have a wonderful weekend.