Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Good Health

It was a bit  of a crazy day today an early doctor appointment kept me from my early walk and after the doctor I was just pulling into the parking lot of the park nearby when it started to rain with no sign of letting up soon,  So I headed home planning to walk later after running errands and once again the rains came just as I was heading to the park.  I was beginning to think the odds were against me today.  So every half hour I peeked out the window only to see rain and I was getting so flustered, If it was s drizzle I would have walked but here in Florida when it rains in the summer most times the sky just opens up and pours the rain down.

Well finally after five the skies began to lighten and sunshine was peeking out here and there, I put on my walking shoes and headed to the park.  I managed to get my walk in under partial dark gray clouds/

The doctors visit this morning wasn't too bad, my blood pressure was good, my lungs clear and the EKG was normal but I will have an Echocardigram to look a little deeper since I have been having shortness of breath, tiredness.  Oh and bloodwork since its been 6 months and she wants to check the vitamin D deficiency and my A1C again.

Tomorrow I am off to the beach for a little sunshine and a nice long walk on the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time at the beach. I've not been in years and it is only about 3 miles away.

    Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete