Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Last Post of 2020 and Looking Ahead

 It's December 31st, New Year's Eve 2020, the last day of the year and my last post for the year. It has been a rough 2020 for all of us, and for me personally one that presented health problems just when the world was closing down so to speak. I am no closer to answers than I was in March of 2020, but I can happily say I am having some better days, I will not be sorry to see 2020 go quietly into that good, good night.

Some of my plans for 2021 will be rather home oriented while I regain my health and strength, however, I would like to venture out and be a bit more social all the while remaining cautious with continued face mask wearing and social distancing.

 On the creative side of things for 2021 I plan to do a hand embroidery project where I will embroider a Goddess a month. I have the first goddess prepared she will be done on 100% cotton tone of tone fabric, using DMC Coloris floss 4509.

I will be making other projects throughout the year and also taking part in the 2021 Journal Threaders Facebook group, is anyone else taking part in the Journal Threaders 2021 project? If you are interested here is a link https://www.facebook.com/groups/journalthreaders/

Speaking of Goddesses, I bought this lovely drawstring goddess bag from Penny (@janeandlouise) it's perfect, I ordered the 8x10 size and left the color option to be surprised when I opened the package I was thrilled to see purple, my power color. https://www.instagram.com/janeandlouise/ 


Well that's all for now, I will leave you with an image from Inge Look one of my favorite illustrators.
Wishing You All a Safe and Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment