Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

My first TUSAL for 2021 and a Few Reading Challenges

 Yesterday was the New Moon and I forgot to post my Orts for the January TUSAL report.  Well here they are, spare but every little snippet adds up.

The Orts are mostly from the January Goddess I completed recently now pressed, I am preparing for the next goddess for February.

If you are curious about what a TUSAL is check out this post here:https://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-totally-useless-stitch-long-2021.html?fbclid=IwAR3Y1BKSVZ0LSLPhrOAk5WlS7acQXD4yGn_dgrgQkou9qzIUseA-QA9PCXA

I hope to keep up with my TUSAL reporting this year and try to hit the new moon post as close as I can get, I missed it by one day this month, after planning to make the post last night.

As much as I love hand embroidery I am also a avid reader and every new year I usually join one or two reading challenges and this year is no different, this year besides the Goodreads challenge I am taking a part in the 2021 European Reading Challenge. Here is a link if you are interested in joining

https://www.rosecityreader.com/p/2021-european-reading-challenge.html

I haven't chosen my first book yet, I'll have that in a few days I have to go through my to read and want to read list.  I plan to read 5 but will probably be more (each new year one of my goals is to read 5 new to me authors).
Since my To be Read (TBR) and Want to Read list is nearly endless I have also joined the

 TBR 21 in '21 Challenge  You can find the challenge here https://www.rosecityreader.com/p/the-tbr-21-in-21-challenge.html

My Goodreads challenge this year I have 30 books as my goal so reading 21 shouldn't be a problem.








2 comments:

  1. I forgot all about TUSAL I used to do this years ago, I didn't realise it was still going on, I have a jar full to the top full of threads of yarn some things never change. Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete