Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year!

 

I started the New Year off with a walk at Silver Springs State Park.  I am taking part in the American Cancer Society's Walk 31 Miles in January fundraiser so I thought why not walk in a beautiful park surrounded by nature to log my first mile, I actually walked several miles.





Those are my feet and cane and some of the lovely views along my walk. The weather was a perfect Florida winters day with lots of blue skies, sunshine and passing white clouds.



Some late blooming flowers along the rock garden area, some of the fallen flowers were placed atop the stone wall above.


Beautiful camellias and dragonfly bench and a large oak with dormant canna lilies in the foreground.

You probably can't tell from the photo below but the solid gray mass is a manatee just hanging
All in all it was a wonderful day for a walk.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment